NFY — Tokenomics and Pre-Sale
If this is your first time learning about Non-Fungible Yearn (NFY) welcome! If you would like to learn more about the project before reading into the tokenomics checkout an article about the project HERE
Now that we got that out of the way. Let’s get into the tokenomics of the Non-Fungible Yearn governance token!
Details regarding the pre sale will be at the bottom of the article!
- Total Supply: 100,000 NFY Tokens
- Pre-Sale: 30,000 NFY
- UniSwap Liquidity: 200 ETH¹/ 4,000 NFY (Locked for 18 months)
¹ = 75% of ETH raised will be used in initial locking of liquidity (Capped at 200 ETH)
Example 1: 200 ETH raised, 150 ETH will be locked for initial liquidity
Example 2: 500 ETH raised, 200 ETH will be locked for initial liquidity
- Initial Circulating Supply: 34,000 NFY (Pre-Sale + Liquidity)
- Development / Marketing Funds: 6,000 NFY (Locked for 30 days)
- Reward Tokens: 60,000 NFY
Reward tokens will be locked for 21 days in preparation for getting NFY staking and NFY/ETH LP staking. Reward tokens transferred to reward vault once time lock is over.
- Market Cap: $357,000 (At Current Price of $350/ETH)
- Pre-Sale will be in the very near future and will be announced soon.
- Soft-Cap: 100 ETH
If 100 ETH Soft-Cap is not met, users will be able to claim their ETH by calling function from smart contract.
- Hard-Cap: 900 ETH
- Pre-Sale is available on a first come, first served basis.
- The Pre-Sale will go on for 7 days, or until the hard cap of 900 ETH is reached.
- All unsold tokens will be burned.
- UniSwap liquidity will be added and locked via UniCrypt once 7 days is over.
- Liquidity will be added from raised ETH and delegated NFY tokens.
- Liquidity will be locked for 18 months and more liquidity be added gradually if Pre-Sale is successful.
Token Sale Pricing:
Days 1–4: 33.33 NFY — ETH (0.03 ETH / NFY)
Days 5–7: 26.66 NFY — ETH (0.0375 ETH / NFY)